Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Hit The Bottle Fruit Tingles Stamping Polish Swatches

Nothing to Disclose

Hey there!  I recently purchased the newer sets of Hit The Bottle stamping polish and thought I would swatch them in case any of you guys were interested in how they stamp.  First up I have the pastel collection named Fruit Tingles.  Since I've never heard of a Fruit Tingle I just googled it.  It appears to be a candy in Australia which makes sense since Hit The Bottle comes to us from Australia.  Michelle can't ship internationally from Australia so I get them through a US stockist, Beautometry.  The links I include here will be to the Beautometry site since that's where I bought them from Hit The Bottle does have other international stockists which can be found here.


I absolutely love this set of stamping polish.  I've never tried Hit The Bottle as regular polish before this but these pastels applied quite easily as regular polish.  Since they are so opaque, they are a bit thicker than regular polish which sometimes created some ridges but they were smoothed by top coat.  They also dry very matte so I'd recommend a shiny top coat anyway.  A couple of them applied darker than the bottles appeared.  I just thought I'd mention that since it's quite apparent in a couple of these photos.  For all my swatches I applied 2 coats (even though 1 coat was usually plenty opaque) and stamped with the KN1 plate using a silicone stamper.  They were all topped with HK Girl top coat.  

pastel pink



pastel peach (a bit more pink in real life than in this photo)


light yellow but not quite pastel


mint green


sky blue or aqua


periwinkle blue


pastel purple


Hopefully this gives you a sense of the colors and stamping ability of these polishes.  In addition to the swatches here, I also used them as a base for some spring nail art which I should be posting later today.  I also wore 5 of them as a pedicure for over a week, as did my sister, and neither of us had any staining so I think these will be in high rotation for me.  

'Til next time...

No comments: