Friday, April 7, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Hippy/Boho

Hey there!  Today's post is going to be a short one since I feel like actual garbage.  Apparently my morning cough syrup has worn off and now my lungs are trying to escape my body....ugh!  But, despite me feeling ugly on the inside, today's Nail Crazies Unite theme is a pretty one.  The theme is Hippy/Boho.  Now I'm not nearly cool enough to really know what of nail art goes with this theme so I quickly googled "Bohemian" and saw some pretty patterns with this color scheme so I used the Bundle Monster Festival collection and make nails that are way more hip than I am!



My base for these was Zoya Wednesday.  It's a much dustier turquoise than my photos make it look which I think fits it better with the bohemian theme.  


The stamping image is from Bundle Monster BM-S301.  I stamped it with Mundo de Unas Bronze, filled some parts in with Zoya Louise and tried really hard to get it centered on my nails.


For a top coat I used HK Girl.  I noted that I also used a matte top coat but I guess I must not have liked it since those photos have already been tossed.  


That's all for today.  I think I might leave work early now and go dose myself with more cough suppressant before I pull something!  

For some less whiney hippy/boho nail art, check out the ladies' post in the links below!

'Til next time...









No comments: