Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Birthdays - March 2017

Hey there!  This month's Digit-al Dozen birthday mani is celebrating literally that.  A birth day!  This month Amber of Nails Like Lace had a brand new baby so us DD girls got sneaky and decided to say congratulations to her and her family with a baby mani just for her.  Since she's a baby girl I stuck with the pink theme and, in case you can't tell, her name is Lyla (and she is absolutely beautiful) so that's my nail art.



Amber has been an absolute champ lately, even managing to schedule in March's Digit-al Dozen posts so I love that we're surprising her with these.  I used a base of Delush Polish Call Me On My Shellphone.  I stamped the polka dots with UberChic Beauty 7-01 and Mundo de Unas Merry.


The baby feet came from Cici & Sisi 09 and the lettering I just freehanded with acrylic paint.  The last part was adding a matte top coat.

 

That's all for today.  Amber, a huge congrats to you and the rest of your family!  I hope they're helping out enough that you can keep playing with nail polish...or relaxing in some other way!  You can see some more Baby Lyla manis in the links below.  

'Til next time...


No comments: