Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Black - Black Magnetic Polish with Stamping

Hey there!  We're in the middle of The Digit-al Dozen's Black week.  I have to say I'm impressed how cool the nail art the ladies have created is, especially the ones with very little color.  I mostly tried to play with finishes in the black range for my manis this week.  Today I used a black magnetic polish (which is really more pewter than black) and did some shadow-y stamping on it.  Hilariously, when I did my other hand, I did the stamping backwards (with most of the stamping at the cuticle) without even noticing.  Seriously, I need to stop doing my nails when I'm super tired!



My "black" today is Bow Polish Surrender, a magnetic polish that I got from Color4Nails.  It's a dark grey mostly, with some silver-y highlights and some darker lowlights.  It's black enough, right??


The true black here in the first layer of stamping.  I used Mundo de Unas Black and UberChic Beauty 4-03.  The second layer was done with Born Pretty Store Silver stamping polish.  



This Born Pretty silver is pretty fantastic.  Does anyone know if the rest of them stamp so well?  I might have to get a few more of them in my arsenal if they're this good! 

The other ladies of the DD can be found below in the mid-week links.  I wonder what we'll see now that Valentine's Day is a distant memory...

'Til next time...


No comments: