Saturday, December 24, 2016

Last Minute Christmas Stamping

Hey there!  Only one more sleep until the big day!  I'm such a big kid!  Today I have one last Christmas nail art look to post which may or may not be my actual Christmas nails (I'm typing this on Friday since I know I'll be busy on Christmas Eve).  These are on my nails right now but they're looking a bit worn.  But I like them enough that I won't be too upset if this ends up on my nails for the next few days.  I know I already did a wrapping paper look this year and I did something almost identical last year but I guess I really like this kind of look so I'm a-okay with wearing it again!



For these I used a couple of Pretty Serious polishes as my base.  The red is Santa's Sunburn and Hack The Halls from last year's Christmas collection.  


The stamping was done with UberChic Beauty Christmas 01 with Mundo de Unas Gold.  


At first my HK Girl top coat wrinkled it (though it did eventually smooth out) so I went with the top coat that came with the metallic silver from Born Pretty Store.  


Well this is definitely my last post before Christmas so a huge Merry Christmas to anyone who reads this.   I truly hope you get to enjoy some wonderful holidays.  

'Til next time...

No comments: