Monday, December 12, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen does December: Winter Deer Stamping

Hey there!  It's time for this month's Digit-al Dozen theme, always one of my favourite weeks of the month.  For December, we're doing just that - December!  December means two things to me: Christmas and cold so that's what all of my designs this week focus on.  My first design makes winter look quite pretty.  In reality, I'm not one of those people who loves the outdoors in winter and I'm particularly bitter this week since we've been in a cold snap with temperatures in the -30s.  I certainly haven't gone outside more than I've had to!  But a frozen river with some deer would be lovely to see...from the window of a warm cabin, haha!



These were done by making stamping decals on my mini Uber Mat.  Bundle Monster's last two sets of plates have had a few of these horizontal scenes that are perfect to go across 4 or 5 nails.  I really liked them so I sucked it up and paid the price for the individual plates and the shipping costs to Canada.  There's a dragon one too that will be perfect for when Game of Thrones starts back up!  The one I used is BM-S178.  


I did the stamping with Mundo de Unas Black and then painted in the bits with Glam Polish colors:  It's Now Or Never, If I Can Dream, Avalanche, Whiteout.  They were applied over a white base and topped with HK Girl.  


Thanks for stopping by today!  You can find the rest of the ladies' December designs down below.  Be sure to give them some love!  

'Til next time...



No comments: