Friday, December 30, 2016

Nail Crazies Unite - Ugly Sweater

Hey there!  This week the Nail Crazies Unite prompt is Ugly Sweaters.  Since Christmas is officially over I wanted to do a sweater pattern in something other than Christmas colors.  A couple weeks ago I saw @loveslacquer do a sweater pattern with some bright Picture Polish colors and I fell in love.  I was so inspired that I did my own pastel nordic pattern.  Is it still considered an ugly sweater when I think it's pretty darn cute?


For my sweater nails I started with Picture Polish Swagger and made some stamping decals on my Uber Mat with the Winstonia Winter Wonderland plate (previously reviewed here).



The stamping was done with Mundo de Unas White and the pattern was filled with Picture Polish Dream.  Of course when I applied them I got tons of bubbles but they didn't bother me at all.  I still happily wore these.  I thought they were so cute!  



Thanks for stopping by today.  The rest of the group's sweater nails can be found in the links below.  

'Til next time...



No comments: