Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen does December: Christmas Splatter

Hey there!  For the middle of The Digit-al Dozen's December-themed week, I've got another Christmas mani to share.  I guess it's not really a Christmas design since it's just splatter stamping but I would say I can't see these colors together without thinking of the holidays so I think it fits the theme.  To be honest, I just wanted to try out my very first Vapid polish and I thought it'd make a nice base here.



So here we have it, my first Vapid Lacquer - Fire Starter.  I really wanted to try her Nail Sauce and figured I couldn't place an order without at least one polish.  Honestly this brand just came onto my radar but I can see why it's so popular.  The formula here was great AND she includes an adorable sticker.  The angry unicorn I got with this package absolutely made my day.  I must've liked this polish because I've already received my second order from her.


For the stamping I used Lina Nail Art Make Your Mark 01 (previously reviewed here).  I loved this plate so much that I just ordered Make Your Mark 02 and am anxiously awaiting its arrival.  


The colors I used for the stamping were Mundo de Unas White and Green and Maybelline Bold Gold.  I tried to then stamp a bit more with Fire Starter but that really just messed things up.  


Well that does it for my mid-week Digit-al Dozen post.  You can find the rest of the group's Day 3 designs in the links below.  Thanks for stopping by!

'Til next time...



No comments: