Friday, December 23, 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pastel Christmas

Hey there!  It's the last 26 Great Nail Art Ideas post of 2016.  Is everyone all prepared for the upcoming festivities?  I think I'm pretty much ready to go.  Anyway our nail art theme for the week is Pastel Christmas.  I thought this could end up super pretty and really cute - I tried to go the cute direction.  Unfortunately my pastels got so washed out that it looks more like "off white Christmas".  But they're still cute!



To do these, I started with a base of Rica Whiteout and then did a pastel water color (with other Rica polishes, I believe). That was stamped with snowflakes from Bundle Monster BM-S218 in Essie NO Place Like Chrome.


The snowmen and north pole images are from Bundle Monster BM-S220.  They were made by advanced stamping on the stamper with various Rica or MDU polishes and then applied to the nail with tacky Wet n Wild clear coat.  


For the final touch I added the Merry Xmas XO onto the snowmen using images from BM-S217 and then matte'd with Essie Matte About You.


Just in case I don't make it online this weekend, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours!  Have fun and be safe over the holidays.  Now we can check out the rest of the pastel Christmas nails from the rest of our friends.

'Til next time...

No comments: