Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen does Color Contrasts - Blue and Orange

Hey there!  It's mid-week for the Digit-al Dozen's Color Contrasts theme.  I went with the next color combo on my list - blue and orange.  Strangely it looks like I slept on this and got bed creases in it or something before I took photos.  I don't know why on earth it doesn't look smooth and shiny...has my top coat failed me?!  On the plus side, it's blue and orange and white - the colors of Edmonton's hockey team.  I think maybe that's why I always love these colors together.  Or maybe it's just because I like the blue family so much that I like it with pretty much any other color.



To do these, I started with what is probably my favourite blue creme-  KBShimmer Low and Be Bold.    It is such a lovely bright blue polish.  I've used it a bunch!



The stamping was done with Mundo de Unas Orange and White and Bundle Monster BM-XL205.  The orange definitely looks brighter when it's thicker like in the flower-y images since they were painted in on the stamper.  



Blue and orange is another color combination that I really like.  I just wish the orange looked a bit more vibrant in these.  For some very vibrant, very pretty Day 3 Color Contrast manis, check out our friends below!

Till next time...


No comments: