Sunday, August 28, 2016

KBShimmer Color4Nails Exclusives Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have swatches of a couple of polishes from one of my all time favorite brands - KBShimmer.  These two gorgeous shades are exclusive to Color4Nails, a great international stockist. I have been a fan of Color4Nails and KBShimmer since almost the beginning of my nail polish hobby so it's great to see them pairing up for these shades.  Both are very pretty, very wearable colors so I hope you keep reading to hear my thoughts.



"Berry pink linear holographic shade "

The note I made on the formula on this bright pink holo just said "flawless" which comes as no surprise.  KBShimmer is on of the best indies on the market so she knows what she's doing!  The linear holo effect is strong but not over the top and the color is absolutely delicious.  This is two coats plus top coat.  

light box
direct artificial light
direct artificial light


"Sandy taupe crelly with silver holographic micro-glitter and pink micro-flake shimmer. "

What The Shell? is a stunner.  It's a taupe polish that is crelly enough to let the flakies shine but creme enough to cover in just two coats.  It's those little flakies that sets this one apart from the other neutral polishes I have.  Check out the macro photo below.  Aren't they pretty, especially with that little hint of holo glitter?  I just wish this color looked better on my skin.  My personal quest for a neutral that works for me aside, the formula on What The Shell? was good.  This is two coats plus top coat.  

light box

direct artificial light

light box
That is all for tonight.  Thanks for stopping by my Sunday evening post.  You can find the links for purchasing these Color4Nails exclusives within the body of the post or by following the Color4Nails links down below.  

$10 each
Available at Color4Nails

'Til next time...





No comments: