Friday, May 27, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Hot Pink

Hey there!  For this week's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas, we're all rocking some hot pink nails.  My personal prompt was sponging so I did some random neon pink sponging under some cute flamingo stamping.  I left my accent nails without sponging so I cute show off a single bright pink flamingo.  I have quite the collection of hot pinks so it was hard for me to pick just one so I picked two instead.  Keep reading to see which two I used.



For my base on all the nails I used Color Club French Tip.  It is a great white (as far as white polishes go) but I tried using it again this week and it's gotten mighty goopy.  Hopefully thinning it doesn't ruin it.  On all but the accent nail I took little pieces of sponge and randomly sponged on Island Girl Mahalo Color (my souvenir from a trip to Hawaii a couple years ago) and China Glaze Thistle Do Nicely (possibly my favourite neon pink).  


Over that I stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and MoYou London Tropical-15.  The decal was filled with Mahalo Color.  It had to be flipped over before painting so it would stay facing the same direction as all the other flamingos.  



I love that it's the time of year when it's okay to wear neons again (not that I don't wear them all year long anyway).  If you'd like to see other hot pink nails, check out the ladies below.

'Til next time...


No comments: