Friday, April 29, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Red/Orange

Hey there!  Today I have my weekly instalment of Crumpet's Nail Tart's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas.  This week's color prompt is 3 shades of red or orange which fit perfectly with my personal prompt of skittles.  I've read that skittle nails are defined as either the same pattern with different colors or different patterns using the same color scheme.  Since I already had to use 3 shades of orange or red, I went with the former.  I actually tried to use 5 shades of orange but some of them get a bit lost...2 look the same, one looks red.  Oh well, you're going to have to take my word for it that these really were different orange shades.



For the 5 shades of orange, from thumb to pinky, I used 2-3 coats of: Maybelline Bleached In Peach, Picture Polish Gelato, Zoya Arizona, Sally Hansen Sun Kissed and Sally Hansen Poppin’ Paprika.  Over those I did a quick dotticure with KBShimmer Eyes White Open, finished with HK Girl and was good to go for a couple of days.   



Hope you like this quick skittle mani.  For everyone else's red/orange designs, check out the links below.  

'Til next time...










No comments: