Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Stamping - Chevrons and Zig Zags

Hey there!  This week the Adventures in Stamping Sunday challenge that was voted in is Chevrons and Zig Zags.  I used it as an opportunity to do another untried technique for the base (to stay with my theme of the last couple of weeks) - Sharpie nails!  I'm officially in love with this technique and want to use it every time I do my nail now.  Keep reading to see how the base looked on its own.



I started with a white base and then scribbled a few colors of Sharpie onto a piece of glass, made it liquid-y with isopropanol (rubbing alcohol) and then randomly put it on the nail.  I love how it looked before the stamping so here's a couple photos of the base.  



For the stamping I used an image that's a mix of chevrons and flowers from MoYou London Tropical-14.  I'm really missing summer right now because I've been wanting to do a lot of tropical nails lately.  



Thanks for stopping by!  

'Til next time...


No comments: