Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Snakeskin

Hey there!  This week's Sunday stamping challenge theme is Snakeskin & Other Reptiles.  I feel like we've had this prompt before so I challenged myself to try to do something reptilian and Halloween-like.  I found this image of toy snakes that had Halloween colors, and thought I could do snakeskin skittles like the toys.



For all of the nails I used Color Club Polishes.  These neons are a bit thin so I used them over a white base and then stamped with Mundo de Unas polishes.  From thumb to pinky these are the polish names that I used, with the stamping color in parentheses.

Thumb - French Tip (Black)
Index - What a Shock! (Tutti)
Middle - Volt of Light (Avocado)
Ring - Tangerine Scream (Yellow)
Pinky - Ultra Violet (Geranium)


For the stamping image I used a scale pattern from Bundle Monster BM-418.  I don't think I've used these image before, despite having done a lot of reptile nails in the past.  



That's all for today!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

'Til next time...

No comments: