Thursday, October 22, 2015

More Fall Leaves

Hey there!  Last week was The Digit-al Dozen's Autumn week but I did sooooo many Fall-themed mani's that I have a bunch leftover.  I thought I'd post a couple more of them today before winter shows up and they become super non-seasonal.  I'm all for wearing any color at any time of year but I bet you guys would think I was crazy if I was posting fall leaf nails in January!  So here's a couple of my extras...



The first ones are some gold leaf stamping decals that I made with MoYou London Mother Nature-07 and Maybelline Bold Gold.  This plate is really cool because there's so many different leaf images but you do have to isolate them because they're kind of all jumbled together.  The base color for these is 2 coats of Pretty Serious Seasonable Sunset, a brown with gold shimmer - perfect for fall eh?



The second mani I'm posting today started with a splatter base.  I splattered Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Pumpkin Queen, Lightening and Rapid Red over a white base.  And then I remembered that I swore to never do a red splatter again because it's such a pain to clean out of my cuticles, even with a latex barrier!  


I stamped leaves with Mundo de Unas Black from Born Pretty BP-L001 to try to make it look like a general autumn mani instead of a Halloween one.  These aren't my favourite ever but I'm sharing it anyways...possibly just because I tried so hard to clean up that darn red mess!  



That's all for today.  I still have two more autumn manis that I did so maybe I'll post those someday soon too.  Thanks for stopping by!  

'Til next time...



No comments: