Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Over Pink Glitter

Hey there!  I have a quick post today for today's Sunday stamping challenge.  This week we picked "Over Pink Glitter"...a relatively easy one for me since my sister is obsessed with pink glitter polishes.  But I ended up using one of my own glitters, Gloss 'n Sparkle Strawberry Spring with some name-appropriate strawberry stamping.



As I just mentioned I used Gloss n Sparkle's Strawberry Spring as my pink glitter (previously reviewed here).  I used three coats but, honestly, two coats was fine.  


For the stamping I used Mundo de Unas Dark Green (#7) and a couple of strawberry patterns.  The main one is from MoYou London Tropical-08 (an awesome fruit-themed plate).  The accent nails are done with UberChic Beauty 3-03 (previously reviewed here).  All topped off with HK Girl top coat.  


I ended up really liking wearing these.  I do love fruit-themed nails though.  I have a feeling I'll be having another one coming up in a few weeks time if it turns out like I have envisioned in my head.  


'Til next time...






No comments: