Friday, June 19, 2015

Fruit Nail Leadlighting with Pueen 95

Hey there!  A few months ago I saw Nail It! magazine's call for fruit-themed manis and decided to do this one to submit.  It was my first time submitting a mani for their Snapshot section and I saw it was included in their July/August edition...hooray!  Actually I submitted three manis (for the mermaid and cat themes) and all three were included which is pretty darn exciting for me.  But I realized I hadn't posted my fruit stamped mani yet so here it is.



I started these with a white base of KBShimmer Eyes White Open then stamped with Pueen 95 and Mundo de Unas Black.  And then the leadlighting started...


I used a long list of jelly polishes to color these in before finishing with HK Girl.  Here we go:   

10.1 Polish Kiwi Delight 
10.1 Polish Cantaloupe Catastrophe 
10.1 Polish Cherry Blast
10.1 Polish Vampire Red
10.1 Polish Blueberry Blues
10.1 Polish Plum-Tastic
10.1 Polish Lemon Cupcake
Nfu-Oh JS34
Loaded Lacquer Mango
Loaded Lacquer Watermelon
Esmaltes Da Kelly Soap Bubbles Moss



Great, now I'm hungry...

'Til next time...

No comments: