Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Fandom: Day 2 Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Hey there!  It's Day 2 of The Digit-al Dozen Fandom week!  Though nothing can trump my Kevin Smith mani yesterday (because he even shared it...*gasp*), for today I put together a (mostly) stamping mani inspired by what is probably my all-time favourite TV show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  I love this show to this day.  I have all seven seasons of it on DVD and they've gotten much love, as you can see by how chewed up this box for Season 2 is.




For these I started with 2 coats of Darling Diva's The Alchemist which I absolutely bought thanks to fellow DD-er, The Crumpet, always raving about it.  She was right, it's a GORGEOUS red holo!


The first thing I did for these was the "B" in acrylic paint on my ring ringer because I knew that was going to be the only thing that made it recognizable as a Buffy mani.  The pointer and middle finger are vampire-appropriate stamping images from Bundle Monster (BM-402 and BM-H08, respectively).  And on my pinky is a Claddagh ring image from BM-418 that I will always see as a representation of Buffy and Angel.  I finished with HK Girl top coat and was good to go.



So that's my Buffy mani.  This one was a fun one to put together since I was able to include stamping.  Stamping always makes me happy :-)

Don't forget to check out what the other Digit-al Dozen'ers have put together for us today.

'Til next time...


No comments: