Friday, May 15, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Geometric: Day 5 Art Deco Stamping

Hey there!  It's the final day of The Digit-al Dozen's Geometric week.  Today's post is going to be pretty quick because I have to get myself out of town.  It's a long weekend here so I'm headed to the lake.  These nails were sort of Great Gatsby-inspired.  I wasn't sure what to title them but I'm reasonably sure that it's art deco style so that's what I'm going with.



I started with a white base of Rica Whiteout and then made decals with Born Pretty BP L006 (pinky and thumb) and Bundle Monster BM-604 (index, middle and ring finger) with Mundo de Unas Black and Rica Gold Digger.  




I quite like how these turned out.  I've always wanted to do some Great Gatsby-inspired nails and I finally did so I can check that off my list!  


Check out the other lovely final Geometric manis from the rest of the DD crew below.

'Til next time...


No comments: