Monday, May 11, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Geometric: Day 1 Holographic Hexagons

Hey there!  This Monday brings you the start of another Digit-al Dozen week, the highlight of my month.  This month's theme is Geometric, a prompt I personally tend to have problems with.  When I think of geometry I think of shapes and, technically, everything has a shape so I get too wrapped up with the idea of doing something that others wouldn't see as geometric.  But that's not a worry for today because hexagons are definitely a standard geometric shape!  



For these I used a base of Color Club Harp On It, a silver holo and then applied stamping decals I made with Cici & Sisi -12.



For the stamping decals I used Emily de Molly Setting Sun (pink) and Mind Powers (blue) and A England Crown of Thistles (purple) to fill in the hexagons.  They took quite awhile to make but I wore them for days so it was worth it.



I think this might be my favourite of my geometric manis I have for this week.  I hope you like them too!

And don't forget to see what the other lovely ladies of the DD have brought us for today.

'Til next time...



No comments: