Wednesday, April 1, 2015

China Glaze Pool Party with Tropical Stamping

Hey there!  No April Fool's Day jokes here, just nails that way too bright for spring.  If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen this picture I posted a couple of weekends of me helping out my friend Brandon with his political campaign for the upcoming election.  If you look close you can see the ridiculously bright nail polish I'm wearing, China Glaze Pool Party.  It had snowed a ton last weekend so I was craving something bright and summer-y...plus it had the added bonus of visibility in case I got stuck in the snow, haha!



As is usually the case of neons, this polish is so bright that it was nearly impossible to capture on my camera.  I've tried to make it as color-accurate as possible but I think the instagram photo really does show the color the best.  It is BRIGHT!  Most of the swatches I've seen of China Glaze Pool Party are neon pink but for some reason mine is neon red-leaning orange.  Maybe it's another case of a formula change without a name change like with Flip Flop Fantasy.  This is three coats of Pool Party without top coat.


Then, to make it completely seasonally inappropriate, I stamped some flowers from MoYou London Tropical -02 with Mundo de Unas White and added white studs.  It makes me wish I was in Hawaii which is sort of the norm for me anyways.



Have a great weekend!  Thanks for reading!

'Til next time...


No comments: