Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Pink and Black Nails

Hey there!  This week's Adventures In Stamping Sunday challenge theme was pink and black.  Sounds easy and yet the ones I did turned out to disappoint me.  But they did give me an opportunity to use one of the new China Glaze polishes I just bought.



This is China Glaze Pack Lightly.  I was so excited about this shimmery coral pink when I first saw swatches of it that I knew I'd have to buy it (spoken like a true nail polish addict eh?).  Unfortunately the formula leaves something to be desired.  I had to use 3 coats to get it levelled and without draggy patches and the shimmer doesn't show up on the nail at all.  But I do love the color.  Unfortunately my camera kept muting it so I had to color correct these photos.


For the stamping I used VL-2 and Mundo de Unas Black.  And then freehanded some black french tips on with A England Camelot.  Once in awhile, I don't hate a french tip so I indulge once in awhile.  



'Til next time...








No comments: