Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Leadlighting Heart Stamping

Hey there!  I guess now that it's February I feel like I can do some Valentine's Day manis.  I'm not a fan of V-Day at all but I do love some cute heart nails.  Here I did leadlighting with Esmaltes da Kelly Soap Bubbles with stamping from one of the newest Bundle Monster plates.



For the metallic base I used one coat (yes, one!) of Lacquistry Amazeballz You So Extra Fine.  Normally I'd show a swatch of it but since I did a similar mani at Remembrance Day, you could see it here if you'd like.  


The stamping is from Bundle Monster BM-620 with Mundo de Unas Black.  Most of the hearts are missing the stitched look but they're still cute :-)


And lastly for the leadlighting I used Esmaltes da Kelly Soap Bubbles in red, pink, purple and blue.  I do love how vibrant these Soap Bubbles are...so much so that in the last couple of days I've ordered all the new ones I've seen.


I've already got quite a few Valentine's Day nails in the banks so I hope you guys like hearts!  

'Til next time...









No comments: