Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Halloween Nails

Hey there!  It's no surprise that this week's Sunday Stamping theme is Spooky & Scary Nails.  So I'm sharing this Halloween scene I did over Indigo Bananas Walk This Way.  And, as a bonus, it glows in the dark!




Here's Walk This Way on it's own.  This is another one of Indigo Bananas' new polishes from the Halloween collection.  This one has a similar finish to Spark of Life, a glass fleck polish with a scattered holo sparkle.  And, as you can see in the first photo, in the dark, it has a bright green glow.  This is 2 coats with HK Girl top coat.


For the stamping I used Mundo de Unas Black and a whole bunch of plates - Winstonia W116 (bats, tombstone), Bundle Monster BM-305 (haunted house), MoYou London Gothic -04 (tree, graveyard) and -05 (bats on thumb).


I tried adding some eerie fog with grey and white polish, watered down with acetone but I think I liked how it looked without the fog better.



I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself for busting out of my shell of only using typical Halloween colours (orange and black, in my world) to create a Halloween mani.  From now on, any color can be scary, haha!

'Til next time...








No comments: