Friday, September 26, 2014

31DC2014 Day 26 - Inspired by a pattern

Hey there!  While looking for inspiration for today's post, I once again hit up Pinterest and found this pattern that I thought would look cool on nails.  I have no idea what this style is called but I think it's super neat and I had a blast doing these.  And I'm even happy with how they turned out!



Here's the list of polishes I used over a base of 2 coats of Lime Crime Milky Ways:

Blues - Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion, Butter London Poole
Reds - OPI Vodka & Caviar, China Glaze Heart of the Matter
Yellows - China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, China Glaze Peachy Keen
Greens - OPI Thank A Windmillion, CND Vinylux Mint Convertible



I would have thought that in my stash of over 1000 bottles of nail polish that I would have been able to find better color matches to the pattern.  As it is, my yellow/orange combo is way off and my red/pink combo is too similar but I still love them!



'Til next time...


No comments: