Thursday, September 19, 2013

Color Club 2013 Halo Hues Blended

Hey there!  Tonight I wanted to show you a manicure that was inspired by Waki Laki's Rainbows.  When I saw how great she blended the Color Club Halo Hues into a vertical gradient I wanted to see what I could do with them.  I'm sure you've seen them a ton but these are the strongest holographic polishes I've come across.  Their rainbows are brilliant.

Here I started with one coat of Color Club Harp On It, a silver holo from the 2012 collection.  Then I randomly sponged on areas of Cosmic Fate (orange), Eternal Beauty (purple), Kismet (green), Miss Bliss (pink) and Over The Moon (blue), all from the 2013 Halo Hues collection.  Easy peasy.  The only polish from this collection that I didn't include was Beyond (black).




It really was easy so there's not much more to say about it.  So now I'll just bombard you with more pictures.


 Here's one picture in direct light.  It's weird but I think I liked it more in indirect light.


That's it, that's all.  I thought these were nice but my sister nailed it (no pun intended) when said they reminded her of unicorns.  They are a bit fantasy-like, aren't they?

All of these polishes were purchased from Nail Polish Canada.

'Til next time...




No comments: