Monday, September 12, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen does 4 - Four Seasons Stamping

Hey there!  It's time for a new Digit-al Dozen theme.  This September marks our group's fourth anniversary so we're doing "4".  I think you'll see a few variations on the theme this month - 4 colors, 4 patterns, anything else involving 4's.  I'm starting mine with the 4 seasons.  I bought this stamping plate representing the 4 seasons AGES ago and am only now trying it out.  It didn't turn out as great as I had envisioned but I did do 4 different patterns to go wit the 4 seasons so I had to put it in this week.




For the base of each nail I did a stamper/smoosh marble with colors I thought represented the seasons.  The polishes I used were:


Spring: KBShimmer Ready For A Good Lime and Eyes White Open, 
OPI Got Myself Into A Jam-Balaya
Summer: Zoya Robyn, OPI Good Grief!, KBShimmer Eyes White Open
Autumn: China Glaze With Love, Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, Misa Silly Daffodils
Winter: KBShimmer Eyes White Open, Stonewashed, My Life’s Porpoise

Needless to say it was no fun to put the polishes away when I was done...


The stamping is all from MoYou London Mother Nature-15, stamped with Mundo de Unas Black.  I think the black makes it all look a bit scary, especially since I streaked it with the top coat.  


That's all I can say today.  Well that and happy anniversary to the rest of my Digit-al Dozen friends, particularly Debbie and Tamara who have been around since very early on!  You can check out everyone's take on the theme down below.  I give big props to the ones combining it with the 31 Day Challenge.  You guys are stars!

'Til next time...



No comments: