Monday, July 18, 2016

Powder Perfect Bermuda Triangle Trio Swatches

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I'm on vacation this week but I may have been going through just enough Pokemon withdrawal that I drove 50 km to the nearest big-ish town to 1. try to catch some Pokemon and 2. write up a quick blog post.  I wanted to share the Powder Perfect Bermuda Triangle Trio that is currently available at Color4Nails since it is such a cute summer mini-collection of three perfectly bright, but not neon, cremes.  I liked them so much that I even brought them with me for my week away, even though I swatched them awhile ago.




Bermuda is a tropical teal green though my photographs are slightly more blue and lighter than it was in real life.  This is a one-coater (though I did two coats for my swatches, out of habit).  This color looks like a stainer but neither me nor my sister found it stained at all (and she doesn't even wear base coat!).  




Florida is a perfect coral creme.  I didn't make too many notes on this one except to say that it's formula was good and that I didn't notice any issues with flooding or levelling.  This is two coats plus top coat.  





Puerto Rico is a lovely purple for summer.  Again, I didn't make any notes except that I loved the creamy formula.  This is two coats plus top coat.  



I honestly can't pick a favourite from this trio.  They are all colors I like so much, especially during the warmer months.  If you don't have anything like them already I highly suggest picking them up.  

$11 each
Available at Color4Nails

'Til next time...


No comments: