Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Traditions - Day 4 Christmas Tree

Hey there!  It's Day 4 of The Digit-al Dozen's Traditions week and my mani today is a pretty standard tradition I think - a Christmas tree and gifts!  I'm a giant big kid and I still love Christmas morning, though now it's more to give gifts than to receive them.  Maybe it's our consumerist culture but I still get excited seeing the tree at my parents house with the Christmas gifts around it.  So excited that I did a version of it on my nails, albeit a much more neon version than we've ever had in real life.



I did this mani in neon and sparkly colors just on a whim but I love how it turned out.  I used two coats of pipedream polish Champagne Kisses as the base color and then made stamping decals with UberChic Beauty Christmas -01


To fill in the decals I used polishes of pipedream polish ANIVC collection (which has sadly been discontinued) and then topped my tree with a little star rhinestone.  


To stick with the chronology of my holiday traditions, I happened to do all my gift wrapping last night (until about 2:30 am) but it'll still be a week until I get to give most of them away.  So tomorrow I have my family's final Christmas tradition...

 'Til next time...




No comments: