Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fall Hunting Nail Stamping

Hey there!  How's everyone's weekend going?  Mine has felt super busy but I don't know what I've been busy with.  I'm a bit obsessed with Halloween nails already but today I have something different.  I wore these this past week after a couple of my curling teammates got home from a hunting trip.  I thought they'd like them but they were too interested.  Silly boys!



These started with 2 coats of Revlon Dominate, a nice dark chocolate brown.  I sponged on a lighter beige color to add a bit of variation to the color.  Then I stamped with Winstonia Hunter's Life and Mundo de Unas Yellow (#11), Orange (#13) and Green (#8) to add an autumn look to it.


Then I stamped the animals from Winstonia's Hunter's Life and Bundle Monster BM-214 with Mundo de Unas Black and added a coat of HK Girl.  


Unfortunately my friends didn't get any moose on their hunting trip which is a shame because my friend is a great cook and he lives close to me so sometimes he invites me over for moose steaks.  Yum!  But hunting season isn't over quite yet so maybe there's still hope.

'Til next time...





No comments: