Sunday, September 28, 2014

31DC2014 Day 28 - Inspired by a flag

Hey there!  For Day 28 of the 31 Day Challenge I've done a flag of a country that, until 2 minutes ago, I wasn't entirely sure where it is located.  But it is the temporary home of a dear friend of mine who moved there this month so I chose the United Arab Emirates (UAE) flag as my inspiration.



The UAE flag is a simple red, black, green and white color block flag.  I used 2 coats of Rica Whiteout for the base and then added la cc 1945 (red), A England Camelot (black) and China Glaze Four Leaf Clover (green).



Since the flag is simple, I stamped some camels from Messy Mansion MM01.  I'm really hoping this isn't offensive to anyone!  UAE does have camels.  And I wouldn't be offended if anyone added beavers and moose to the Canadian flag...


'Til next time...

No comments: