Wednesday, September 17, 2014

31DC2014 Day 17 - Stamping Over Glitter

Hey there!  Today's prompt for the 31 Day Challenge is Glitter.  Who doesn't love glitter?!  I love it so much that I managed to do a couple of different glitter mani's this weekend but I could only pick one so here it is.  I went with KBShimmer Sand In My Stocking because, man, there's A LOT of different glitters in there.  After seeing a stamping post on Instagram by one of my favourite IG'ers, @sveta_sanders, I fell in love with the stamping image which made me buy this plate from MoYou London.  Yup, it made me.  I had no choice in the matter :-P



I chose to wear KBShimmer Sand In My Stocking, a collaboration shade created with The Polishaholic, without undies so it took three coats to get full coverage.  I love the variety of glitter that's in there.  Circles, hexes and even stars!  


Then I added the stamping from MoYou London Suki -04 with Mundo de Unas Black and topped with HK Girl.  Don't you love negative space stamping like this?  This would make a great leadlighting image too.  Now that I think about that, I think I might have to try it!    




I particularly like this macro shot.  Closeups are the best for stamping over glitter.


Did you check out this giveaway I'm involved in with some great bloggers ?  If not, head over there and check it out.

'Til next time...



No comments: